Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Parmesan Baked Pork Chops

Good evening.  I am loving Pinterest.  I am finding so many good eats there.  Tonight, I made these Parmesan Baked Pork Chops and they turned out pretty well.  The only thing is that mine didn't get as browned as the ones pictured in the original recipe from justapinch.com .  I think that next time I will put them under the broiler for a few minutes.  But they were still yummy.

Chops Ready for the Oven

Ingredients

4 boneless pork chops, 1/2" thick (my chops were thinner so I baked them for 30 minutes)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 c parmesan cheese
1 c italian bread crumbs
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder

Directions 

On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients. Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it. Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Served with fried rice (I cheated and used Knorr's Rice Side Dish Package) and Green Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment