Thursday, March 20, 2014

My New Blog

Hello....

Welcome to my newest blog.  I should be called the blog queen because I start so many but only keep up with my paper crafting blog ( http://paperthisandthat.blogspot.com ).  I hope to change that. 

I have been having tons of fun browsing the web looking at all the good recipes out there.  I want to share my findings here.  That is the reason I started this blog.  But, if you are like me, you are tired of cooking the same 'ole same 'ole stuff.  I look for different recipes all the time.  Some are excellent and some are, well, flops.  I have a HUGE collection of cook books and magazines as well.  I cut out and save recipes from my newspaper too.

Stay tuned.  I am cooking up a couple new ones I found in the past couple days for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment